- Reel made of matte 316L stainless steel, with polished and rounded edges.
- It incorporates the best construction technology and materials available for handmade reels.
- Low-friction, self-lubricated POM plastic parts manufactured using CNC processes.
- Reel plates are 100% carbon fiber with matte finish.
- The crank arms on the size L, XL and XXL are longer for easier winding.
- Very robust reel support base that allows mounting on most rifles on the market. (Flat surface only)
- The crank arm can be placed on the right or left side, since it doesn't influence the proper functioning of the reel.
- The innovative brake design and ball bearing drag adjustment, allow you to have the desired tension at all times. You'll be able to tire the fish more comfortably, without line tangles or lock up when a large fish runs hard.
|Weight (grams)||128 gr.||140 gr.||152 gr.||170 gr.||218 gr.|
|Capacity (*)||40 meters||50 meters||70 meters||110 meters||130 meters|
* With 1.7mm dyneema
Paulasub Poseidon Vertical Reel